Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Son of a bitch

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    likewise........

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why are you so tired?...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm Tired!!!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, I was quoting a song. But I was tired at the time.

    The song is I'm Tired by Hank Williams Jr. off of his 1993 album "Out of Left Field".

    I just absolutly love the song and suggest that everyone else make a search for the song and listen at least once.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did some research and found that the cd is an out of print one...and most places like amazon, don't carry it...Yahoo music has it but it's $15...I did find a few used copies on ebay...and have a bid in at around &5 which is about right compared to the cost of other Hank cd's...I'll go as high as $10...it doesn't appear to be a hot item...I should have it in about a week...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •